Welcome to my page. My name is Sammy. I live at a vet hospital. My original owners brought me in to "put me to sleep", and the girls here looked at my big eyes and couldn't do it. The other people( as I call them) said the girls could keep me. See I was a special needs kitty. I weighed almost 30lbs and could hardly walk when I came in. My mom now( as I call her) put me on a diet of Prescription m/d(mightly delicious). I am now a slim 14.7lbs, it took almost 2 1/2 years, but I am "the biggest loser". I can jump up on chairs and run, life is good now. But, mom needs to stop being such a food nazi. She says no more. She does like to play this game called "kitty curling", she throws a few kibbles down the hallway and I chase it and eat it. Oh yeah my friend Bart, he's a cat too, plays it with me, but I just shove him out of my way.

My favorite things

  • Kitty Curling
  • Cat Dancer
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Garfield

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jan 14, 2007

Well the month is almost 1/2 over. I have spent alot of time sleeping on the kitten cage up front in the sun. Oh life is so hard. My friend Bart keeps getting in trouble ha ha. My mom says she is going to make him go away she says he needs to stop tipping the cat food container open. I think it has to do with his catnip addiction. I myself don't like it much.
I am wishing the kittens we have for adoption would find some homes, they are very cute. My mom gets very sad when we can't find homes for them and she says she can't take em all, and the boss says they all can't live with me. I do like the kittens though.
It is about time for a nap. Did I tell you Garfield is my hero?

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Sammy--
You are soooo cute and one of the coolest cats around!!
BFF (Best Friends Forever),
Bart