Welcome to my page. My name is Sammy. I live at a vet hospital. My original owners brought me in to "put me to sleep", and the girls here looked at my big eyes and couldn't do it. The other people( as I call them) said the girls could keep me. See I was a special needs kitty. I weighed almost 30lbs and could hardly walk when I came in. My mom now( as I call her) put me on a diet of Prescription m/d(mightly delicious). I am now a slim 14.7lbs, it took almost 2 1/2 years, but I am "the biggest loser". I can jump up on chairs and run, life is good now. But, mom needs to stop being such a food nazi. She says no more. She does like to play this game called "kitty curling", she throws a few kibbles down the hallway and I chase it and eat it. Oh yeah my friend Bart, he's a cat too, plays it with me, but I just shove him out of my way.

My favorite things

  • Kitty Curling
  • Cat Dancer
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Garfield

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Wow it is April

Wow I missed a whole month!! We had a big ice storm in Feb and a blizzard thing in early March. Now it is April and it is really cold. Last week the big shiny thing in the sky, mom says it is the sun, wasn't out. I complained and complained but no one would do anything about it. They just said "what do you want Sam", man do I have to spell it out for them! Humans are so clueless!!! All of the kitties got new homes except for one mom cat, she has really big feet. She would like a home. Elliot, my new friend, went home with "mom" we were told he couldn't stay, I miss him.
I am getting to eat Bart's food now, I was told my food got recalled, whatever that means. It could have something bad in it, but they poked me with a needle and said my lab work was fine, which is good since I am 12 yrs old.
I hope the big shiny thing stays out. Boy I need a nap now.

1 comment:

BFF said...

Dear Sammy,
We've recently been made aware of your complaints regarding the big shiny thing in the sky. We aplogize and want you to know we miss it too. As a group we will personally strive to make you happy by trying harder to place that big shiny thing in the sky more often with the new season. Please be certain we want to see you have the best sleeping spot by the window as much as you do. Please recognize that some of this is out of our control. We are glad to hear the recalled food has not affected you according to your labwork. Hopefuly this continues to be the case.
Sincerely,
The Sun Gods.