Welcome to my page. My name is Sammy. I live at a vet hospital. My original owners brought me in to "put me to sleep", and the girls here looked at my big eyes and couldn't do it. The other people( as I call them) said the girls could keep me. See I was a special needs kitty. I weighed almost 30lbs and could hardly walk when I came in. My mom now( as I call her) put me on a diet of Prescription m/d(mightly delicious). I am now a slim 14.7lbs, it took almost 2 1/2 years, but I am "the biggest loser". I can jump up on chairs and run, life is good now. But, mom needs to stop being such a food nazi. She says no more. She does like to play this game called "kitty curling", she throws a few kibbles down the hallway and I chase it and eat it. Oh yeah my friend Bart, he's a cat too, plays it with me, but I just shove him out of my way.

My favorite things

  • Kitty Curling
  • Cat Dancer
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Garfield

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I am feeling better

These are pics of me waiting for the tube and me after I woke up.

Howdy everyone. I was one sick kitty. last Thursday they put a tube down my throat!!!! They told me it would help me get better. Mom kept giving me shots of stuff and putting stuff in the tube( they said it was a tube to feed me). By Monday I was wanting to eat again so they took the stupid tube out on tuesday. I lost 1 1/2 lbs while I was sick. I have been getting extra treaties since I am better.

My poor friend bart got his foot chomped by a dog. Here he was minding his own bees wax , dozing in his kennel with his feet hanging out and this dog just grabbed it and tore his toe, not off but ALMOST. I knew those dogs were evil. He is feeling better also.

There are more and more kittens everyday. I am afraid they are going to replace me!! Gotta get those kitties out of here. Someone come and get them.(They really are cute)

No comments: